Repenting In Ramadan



In the name of Allah the most gracious the most merciful

Thanks to Allah who brought us to light, opened the door of repenting to his slaves. We send prayers and peace upon the messenger of Allah, and then:
Repenting in Ramadan….
My dear brother: I congratulate you with the arrival of this blessed month, the month of repenting, forgiveness and stalling from the fire…The month of good and blessing…The month of liberality and beneficence…And I say to myself, to you, and every delinquent:

You whom the guilt didn't satisfy him in Ragab, Till he is still disobeying his God in Shaaban, After that a generous month came to you,So don't make it as well a month of disobedience,Recite the book and extol in it with assiduousness,Because it a month of extolling and the holy Quran.
Come on, come on, the one who is seeking good…
The prophet (peace be upon him) said: "when it is the first night of Ramadan the devils and giant devils are chained up, the doors of the fire are closed, so that not a single door from it is opened, and the doors of heaven are opened, so there is no door from them which is closed, and a caller calls: You who is seeking good come closer, and you who is seeking the evil shorten, and Allah has redeems from the fire, and that is every night" Narrated by Eltermezi.
«إذا كان أول ليله من شهر رمضان صفدت الشياطين ومردة الجن، وغلقت أبواب النار فلم يفتح منها باب، وفتحت أبواب الجنه فلم يغلق منها باب، وينادي منادٍ: يا باغي الخير أقبل، وياباغي الشر أقصر، ولله عتقاء من النار وذلك كل ليله»

Yes Ramadan came…So get near to your God, that you disobeyed, get near pleading, devout, regretful, weeping, and say:


Deity of the universe I am coming backAnd the endower of the good endows to me guidance.So it wouldn't be useful when losing the guidance.Remission, kindness lessens my stumbling.Because there is no one else except you who will make the beautiful pardon.
My brother if you weren’t remitted, your eyes shed, and heart broken in front of your God in this month, so when then?
Human, here is Allah admonishing you saying “O mankind, what has deceived you concerning your Lord, the Generous,” [Al-Infitar 82:6]
‏{‏يَا أَيُّهَا الْإِنْسَانُ مَا غَرَّكَ بِرَبِّكَ الْكَرِيمِ}
Transliteration: Yā 'Ayyuhā Al-'Insānu Mā Gharraka Birabbika Al-Karīmi

Yes, you human what decoyed you from God, so that you dared to disobey him and passed the lines, is it ignoring his grace, or forgetting to his censorship and greatness?
My brother! Don't look at how small is the sin, but look at how great is the one you disobeyed.
My brother! Don’t make Allah the easiest one looking at you.

You have good news.

Here I am introducing you good news from your blessed Almighty God and his messenger-(peace be upon him) “Say, "O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful." [Az-Zumar 39:53]
{‏قُلْ يَا عِبَادِيَ الَّذِينَ أَسْرَفُوا عَلَى أَنْفُسِهِمْ لَا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّهِ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يَغْفِرُ الذُّنُوبَ جَمِيعًا إِنَّهُ هُوَ الْغَفُورُ الرَّحِيمُ}
Transliteration: Qul Yā Ibādī Al-Ladhīna 'Asrafū Alá 'Anfusihim Lā Taqnaţū Min Raĥmati Allāhi 'Inna Allāha Yaghfiru Adh-Dhunūba Jamīāan 'Innahu Huwa Al-Ghafūru Ar-Raĥīmu

So, repent my brother, if you wanted this great profit (Allah exchanges your sins with good deeds). Then listen to what your beloved (peace be upon him) said encouraging the repentance "Allah more glade with his slave repentance" (agreed upon)
«لله أشد فرحاً بتوبة عبده... »

And also said: " Be he exalted: Son of Adam whenever you invocated and hoped me, I forgive you what was from you and I don't care, Son of Adam if you sins reached the firmament then you asked me forgiveness, I will forgive you and I don't care"

«قال تعالى : يا ابن آدم إنك ما دعوتني ورجوتني غفرت لك ما كان منك ولا أبالي، يا ابن آدم لو بلغت ذنوبك عنان السماء ثم استغفرتني غفرت لك ولا أبالي ».

And when the messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) saw a woman searching for her son among the captives, so when she saw him she hugged him and feed him from her breast, so he said: Do you see this can throw her son in the fire, so they said no, he said: Allah is more merciful from her with her son"

«أترون هذه ملقيه ولدها في النّار ؟ قالوا: لا ، قال: الله أرحم بعباده من هذه بولدها»

Allah is Bigger
…So should we lag from the repentance after this merit? Should we delay the repentance after this liberality? O Allah Your far above every lack and defect, how merciful you are, how kind you are, how generous you are.

Speak out with yourself…
What prevents you from the repentance, the following of righteousness? As you are saying: The family, the society, the friends! I am afraid that I repent, and then I go back! My sins are too much so how I can be forgiven! I am afraid about my family and money!
So I say to you: Do you think you would be saying this to your God, the day you meet him? No I swear by Allah…But it is just faked obstacles and barriers that can be broken only by the one who fears his God.

And if the souls were big
The bodies get tired in achieving their desires.

So be honored with your religion, have true determination on good, keep it up, depend on Allah, then you remember the mercy of your God and his wide forgiveness.

My brother/my sister…. If the Angel of Death came to you in this moment, do you agree to meet your God at this situation?

My brother/my sister… Excuse me; don't run from yourself and its judgment, if you didn't judge it now, tomorrow in your grave you will regret, when the regret is useless.

The new birth...

Keep in mind that the repentance isn't only for this month, but all the months, and who knows? May be your new birth will be in the month of goodness and blessing, the human may be born two times: the day he comes out from the darkness of his mother womb, or the day he comes out from the darkness of the sin to the light of obedience, so be that one.

And I advise you…. That you catch with the good guys that benefit you even after your death-After the permission of Allah-with their invocation… Catch them and go with them in their departure and arrival, take patience with them until you meet your God, at which you and them are told: “Peace be upon you for what you patiently endured. And excellent is the final home” [Ar-Raad 13:24]
{سَلَامٌ عَلَيْكُمْ بِمَا صَبَرْتُمْ فَنِعْمَ عُقْبَى الدَّارِ‏}
Transliteration: Salāmun Alaykum Bimā Şabartum Fanima Uqbá Ad-Dāri

A story and a situation…

He was with the good guys, then he left them, he began remissness with his religion issues… (We ask Allah the protection)… And one day he was travelling in a picnic…And in the way the car was turned over…Then it was the recovery room….Then death.
The sad news came… We prayed on him, he was carried to the tomb… put in his grave… In the dust… He won't be back….. The eyes shed….the heart grieved …at that time one of the good guys (I suppose him and Allah is his adequate and I don't recommend on Allah anyone) he was his first friend, he sat at his grave bowing and invocating for him.
At that time I knew who from your friends benefit you after your death.
My brother, don't be from those who Allah said about them “And the Day the wrongdoer will bite on his hands [in regret] he will say, ‘Oh, I wish I had taken with the Messenger a way. Oh, woe to me! I wish I had not taken that one as a friend. He led me away from the remembrance after it had come to me. And ever is Satan, to man, a deserter.’” [Al Furqan 25:27-29]
{وَيَوْمَ يَعَضُّ الظَّالِمُ عَلَى يَدَيْهِ يَقُولُ يَا لَيْتَنِي اتَّخَذْتُ مَعَ الرَّسُولِ سَبِيلًا (27) يَا وَيْلَتَى لَيْتَنِي لَمْ أَتَّخِذْ فُلَانًا خَلِيلًا (28) لَقَدْ أَضَلَّنِي عَنِ الذِّكْرِ بَعْدَ إِذْ جَاءَنِي وَكَانَ الشَّيْطَانُ لِلْإِنْسَانِ خَذُولًا‏ (29)}‏ ‏
Transliteration: Wa Yawma Yaađđu Až-Žālimu Alá Yadayhi Yaqūlu Yā Laytanī Attakhadhtu Maa Ar-Rasūli Sabīlāan (27) Yā Waylatī Laytanī Lam 'Attakhidh Fulānāan Khalīlāan (28) Laqad 'Ađallanī Ani Adh-Dhikri Bada 'Idh Jā'anī Wa Kāna Ash-Shayţānu Lil'insāni Khadhūlāan (29)

Before the doors close…

My brother before the door closes specify (now and don't delay) the path that you will pass in and will be your manner in life and the hereafter.
How happiness it is, and how joy in the heart glades, when he comes back to his God repentant and catch up with the good guys……. I Swear by Allah that it is the happiness that no one has tasted it except those who tried it before.
My brother in religion… if you are determined on repenting and coming back…Returning and submission.

You should know that this repentance has conditions that must be done:

1- Regretting what you have done.
2- Stopping the sin.
3- Determination of not coming back, and if you came back renew the repentance.
4-The repentance should be before, then gargling and the rise of the sun from its setting.

Pray to Allah prophet Mohammed, all his family, and companions.

Post a Comment